“Over recent months we’ve been investing time and effort in the business and we’re now reaping the benefits with more enquires from consignors and we are attracting growing bidder numbers to each of our auctions, so we’ve also expanded our sales operations to meet demand,” stated Peter Clark, founder and CEO of Yoder & Frey. “Since our merger with Euro Auctions in 2017, in addition to strong domestic sales, Yoder & Frey has gained better exposure to the wider global market. We’ve a long-established presence in Kissimmee and the inaugural Findley sale is the first of up to six sales planned for the new premises this and in each year moving forward.”
Details on all the lots going under the hammer at both upcoming sales are available at either Yoder & Frey Kissimmee-list May2019 or Yoder & Frey-June2019 Findley list or via the www.YoderandFrey.com
homepage. Hundreds of new lots are being added daily but key initial highlights include:
Within the Kissimmee catalogue for the May 23 sale there’s:
- Over a dozen wheeled loaders including an unused Case 821E rubber-tired model are already on-site
- Various telehandlers, backhoe loaders, excavators, dozers and mini-excavators are now en-route
- There is a wealth of truck and trailer parts plus engines already consigned
- Plus, there’s even a vintage 1950s Ferguson tractor consigned to this sale
The Findley sale on June 06 includes:
- A good selection of 10-and 20-ton excavators including an unused 2018 Doosan DX300LC model
- A growing list of mini-excavators, dozers, backhoes and telehandlers plus other large vehicles
- A myriad of new and used garage equipment, machine attachments and portable buildings
The new 20-acre Findley site, once the home of Air Products, consolidates the existing Headquarters in Holland, Ohio, and the current Yoder& Frey auction site in Ashland, Ohio. Bigger and offering more room for expansion, the new site has better facilities for customers and staff, has ample secure display parking and will provide offices and workshop facilities to better serve the growing customer base.
Register for upcoming auctions
Bidders can pre‑register for either auction via the Yoder & Freywww.yoderandfrey.comAlternatively consignors or bidders can contact Yoder & Frey by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 001 419•865•3990. Catalogues and further information on all other forthcoming Global Group auctions are also available from Euro Auctions at www.euroauctions.com
and upcoming auctions over the next few months include: An online auction in Brisbane, Australia on May 16 closely followed by an in-situ sale on June 13; there is a sale in Dubai, UAE on June 17; in Zaragoza, Spain on June 18; Dormagen Germany June 26-27; and the next ever popular Leeds, UK auction between July 03-05; all offering potential buyers a great opportunity to acquire some impressive lots and people are encouraged to register online to buy and sell.