We’re gearing up to make this year’s show a dynamic and engaging experience for the entire utility industry and looking forward to seeing you September 28-30 in Louisville, KY.
Your health and safety is our top priority, and we are taking proactive steps and implementing new guidelines and policies to ensure a safe experience for all. Registration opens in May, so look for more details in the coming weeks.
For 2021, we have many new features planned:
- All-New: The Jobsite presented by Planet Underground
- Improved show floor layout and design
- New exhibitors and equipment
- Additional products and hands-on demos
- Expanded education including field classrooms and on-demand education
If you’re interested in receiving monthly updates, sign up for our industry newsletter here.
P.S. Do you have a colleague that may be interested in joining you and their peers at the largest utility and construction equipment trade show in North America? Please forward this email and show them that you’re in the know.