PARAGOULD, AR — Allen, a leader in professional quality site prep and concrete finishing equipment, announced the debut of their new MP245 Riding Trowel. The MP245 is Allen’s most compact hydraulic power steering riding power trowel.
Allen Engineering Corp. introduced this and other new equipment at 2018 World of Concrete in January.
The MP245 packs all the ergonomics, features and durability found in Allen’s larger riders into a smaller package. The compact size of the machine allows it to fit on slabs where bigger riders will not, and replaces the need for multiple walk-behinds.
MP245 standard features include:
• Hydraulic joystick power steering reduces operator fatigue
• Powerful 22 hp Honda engine provides reliable power
• Two 36” diameter, 4-blade non-overlapping rotors
• Rotor Speeds from 45 to 165 RPM
• Electric powered spray system for retardant application
• Cruise control for ease of operation