Deadline: April 19, 2019
Share your expertise with the storm water and erosion control professionals who will gather in the Chicago area this November to explore solutions to today’s and tomorrow’s industry challenges. As a presenter, you’ll directly interact with federal, state and local agencies, educational institutions, storm water managers, consultants, engineers, contractors, and designers.
Suggested abstract topics:
• Monitoring, Inspection, and Maintenance
• Modeling and Research
• Storm Water Practices and BMPs Planning and Design
• Agriculture and Storm Water Management
• Stream and Wetlands Restoration
• Storm Water Retrofits
• Green Infrastructure
• Industrial Storm Water Management
• MS4 Program Management
• Watershed Planning
• Erosion Control
• Legal Issues in Storm Water and Watershed Management
• Managing Storm Water in Transportation Projects
• Agency Program Updates
• Communications/PR in the Storm Water Sector
Abstract submission forms must be received no later than April 19, 2019. Presenters of accepted presentations will receive a discounted conference registration rate!
Click here to submit your abstract.