Screen enhancements include an 11% longer bottom screen deck to extract more fines. Featuring independent screen angle adjustment, the primary screen can be independently adjusted from the secondary screen, allowing operators to optimize their throughput, screening efficiency, and product gradations. The primary screen performs as a fines extractor, whilst the secondary screen performs as a grader. Two processes on one plant, offering exceptional flexibility, excellent separation, accurate grading and massive throughput.
Sandvik offer hybrid ‘e’ drive with electric plug-in which means you can choose your most economical and efficient energy source. The QA452 provides a lower environmental impact due to reduced fuel consumption and the latest powerpack onboard offers less operating noise and low emissions. In addition, the hydraulic system has been enhanced to reduce energy wastage, and its hydraulic oil change intervals have been extended from 2000-4000 hours meaning up to 50% less hydraulic oil is consumed over 10,000 hours of machine usage (subject to oil sampling). Saving you time, money and lower carbon footprint.
The primary screen can also be hydraulically separated to gain better access for maintenance & screen media changes. The addition of a new oversize cross conveyor means greater oversize material extraction. This cross conveyor can also be reversed, to allow the plant to function like a two-deck screen with oversize and mid overs discharged together.
Each screen deck features end tension screen media using Sandvik’s unique mesh tensioning system. This means faster screen mesh tensioning and removal when you need uptime. Our new range of Sandvik WX rubber media combines the high accuracy of wire screens, but with the durability of rubber offering up to 10x longer wear life* and up to 50% faster installation time compared to wire mesh*. Having equal size panels also means the screen media is interchangeable between decks.
The QA452 comes with Sandvik’s My Fleet telemetry system & 7-year data subscription as standard. This offers 24/7 fleet management, geo-fencing and remote support.
More Safety Features
As safety is our no.1 priority, we have included several features as standard to improve operator and onsite protection. Dust suppression spray bars, onboard water pump, safety pull cords and lighting mast are now fitted as standard for extra peace of mind.
Hybrid “e” drive lets you choose your most economical and efficient energy source
- World class Doublescreen design with independent screen angle adjustment & patent pending hydraulic screen separation for faster screen media changes
- Choice of screen media to suit a range of applications including Sandvik WX rubber media offering up to 10x longer wear life
- Featuring two triple deck inline screens with equal size decks, each providing 9 m3 / 100 sq. ft of screening area.
- Rear folding mid fines conveyor, easier to load for transport
- Lower environmental impact due to reduced fuel consumption, less operating noise and low emissions
- User friendly PLC control system with sequential start-stop for speed and ease of set-up
- Connected to Sandvik My Fleet with 7-year data subscription, 24/7 fleet management, geo-fencing and remote support
- Security+ extended warranty & service package for higher uptime and peace of mind
Sandvik is a global high-tech engineering group offering solutions that enhance productivity, profitability and sustainability for the manufacturing, mining and infrastructure industries. We are at the forefront of digitalization and focus on optimizing our customers’ processes. Our world-leading offering includes equipment, tools, services and digital solutions for machining, mining, rock excavation and rock processing as well as advanced materials. In 2021 the Group had approximately 44,000 employees and revenues of about 99 billion SEK in about 150 countries.