PHOENIX, AZ — On December 12, Ritchie Bros. will hold its largest-ever auction in Phoenix, AZ, selling 3,200+ equipment items and trucks for 400+ owners. Every single item in this unreserved auction will be sold to the highest bidders, regardless of price—no minimum bids or reserve prices.
“December is usually a busy month as contractors look to get surplus equipment off their books, while others want to upgrade their fleets for a bargain,” said Rob Giroux, Senior Vice President (US West). “We will have seven live auctions in our US West Region alone in December—28 total across the company, on top of our weekly IronPlanet, Marketplace-E, and GovPlanet events. Right now we have more than 75,000 items in our inventory ready for new owners—don’t miss out! Bids can be made in person, online in real time, or by proxy online via PriorityBid.”
Equipment highlights in the record-breaking Phoenix auction includes 200+ truck tractors, 70+ flatbed trucks, 60+ excavators, 55+ skid steers, 55+ loader backhoes, 700+ attachments, 390+ trailers, and more. For more information, including detailed equipment info and high-res photos, visit rbauction.com/Phoenix.
Other upcoming auctions in the US West include Sacramento, CA on Dec. 3 (2,700+ items); Denver, CO on Dec. 4 (2,600+ items); Los Angeles, CA on Dec. 13 – 14 (2,800+ items); Anthony, NM on Dec. 13 (500+) items; Salt Lake City, UT on Dec. 16 (900+ items); and Chehalis, WA on Dec. 20 (1,300+ items). Equipment will be added to these live auctions right up until sale day.
Specific equipment highlights:
- Four Caterpillar 657G motor scrapers (2017 & 2016 models) selling in Los Angeles, CA
- Four Caterpillar 623G elevating motor scrapers (2007 & 2006 models) selling in Phoenix, AZ
- A 2005 JCI K400 FP portable crusher chassis selling in Anthony, NM
- Four Kenworth C500 T/A T/A bed trucks selling in Denver, CO
- A 2017 Caterpillar 950M wheel loader selling in Sacramento, CA
- A 2019 John Deere 245G LC hydraulic excavator selling in Chehalis, WA
- A 2016 Caterpillar 725C 6×6 articulated dump truck selling in Salt Lake City, UT