WASHINGTON, DC — Registration is now open for Professional Development Week (including the Law & Regulatory Forum), June 2-4 at the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) offices in Washington, D.C.
This event is specifically geared towards project managers, supervisors and foremen, safety professionals, attorneys, compliance officers, senior level executives, and anyone involved in the operations and/or management of a transportation construction project.
During interactive sessions, speakers will share practical, real-world information regarding safety, ethics, construction law issues and regulations that could impact your bottom line and other aspects of your business. There will also be a networking reception for attendees.
The 12th Annual Transportation Construction Law & Regulatory Forum is a highlight of the program. This year’s topics include:
- Concurrent Events and Other Timely Scheduling Topics
- Recent Developments in OSHA Regulations Governing Multi-Employer Worksites
- Differing Site Conditions
- Insurance Trends, Risks, and Traps
Professional Development Week also provides in-depth safety and project management sessions, including:
- Build a Customized Tool Kit: How ARTBA’s Preventing Runovers & Backovers, Fall Prevention, Temporary Traffic Control and other roadway construction-specific training courses can help transform your corporate safety culture.
- Reduce Project-Related Safety Incidents: A Primer to Help You Prepare for and Pass the ANSI-accredited Safety Certification for Transportation Project Professionals™ exam.
- A Deeper Dive into OSHA’s Newest National Emphasis Program Enforcement: Crystalline Silica
- Ethics and Compliance
- Client Relations
Registration for all the sessions is offered at a discounted rate. Participants also can register for limited sessions. Up to 14.75 Professional Development Hours may also be available (subject to the approval of your state accrediting agency).
For the full agenda, speaker information, registration and sponsorship opportunities, please visit:
Contact ARTBA Senior Vice President of Strategic Engagement Allison Kleinwith questions about the program and sponsorship opportunities.