”Producing aggregates near a periodical construction site such as highway, airport or a dam project, there are significantly savings compared to transporting the rocks from a stationary quarry. To get our customer even better competitive edge, we have renewed the 250 tph range crushers with integrated screen. The material flow is better, separate the electric cabinet from the chassis for improved erconomics, and we are introducing a new on-board under size conveyor for easier transportation of the NW220GPS, NW200HPS and NW7150S Rapid in one piece”, says Jarno Pohja, Product manager, Portable solutions, Aggregates business area, Metso Outotec. ”We are also adding two new portable screens to the range, NW2060S and NW1855S, to have even more flexibility for the customer process”, adds Jarno.
- Possible to re-locate in 1-2 years for crushing near the construction site and easier crushing permits
- Fast and easy purchase with 15 ready–made layouts and flowsheets
- Fast set-up with well-documented support and hydraulic options
- Highest in-class capacity ranging up to 350tph
- Process control and remote user interface included as standard with Metso Outotec IC process control system
- Lifecycle Services: Equipment Protection Services (EPS) including Metrics Services, scheduled inspections and extended warranty, wear and spare parts delivery plan