At Sandvik we know that time is critical and keeping your equipment operating at all times is vitally important for your operation. We have developed Sandvik Endurance packages to do just that. Specifically designed for our mobile crushers, Sandvik Endurance packages are configurable and can be tailored to meet specific customer needs and requirements. They will provide all the necessary parts should the unexpected occur, allowing you to replace these immediately thereby maximizing your plant’s uptime. They are the perfect solution for both sites working long hours (high utilization) and or remote locations, where availability and support are essential to your operation.
The introduction of Sandvik’s Endurance package offering ensures our products meet Sandvik’s core commitments to our customers of providing world-class service through our aftermarket network & providing the highest uptime in the industry. This allows us to collaborate with our customers to develop innovative services that lower the total cost of ownership while safely maximizing production.
Our Endurance Packages are designed to deliver maximum uptime by ensuring all items needed for correct repair and maintenance are conveniently packaged together and available in advance, at a customer’s job site. The packages range from standard maintenance all the way through to major component “exchanges” allowing our customers to choose the type of packages that best suits their operational needs. Our maintenance, repair & overhaul package strategy aims to meet varying customer demands & caters for all quarry, mining, as well as demolition and recycling applications.
· Maintenance – Scheduled maintenance packages containing all items to carry out procedure
· Repair – Packages designed for repair & maintenance of critical areas on the machine
· Overhaul – Complete assembly for immediate change out greatly reducing your downtime. Repair packages also available to refurbish OEM assemblies ready for the next scheduled change over.
All packages contain Sandvik genuine OEM parts so customers can be reassured they are receiving the highest quality components. Our spare and wear parts are selected and tested following Sandvik engineering design standards and the latest technology available. They are designed to fit perfectly into Sandvik mobile crushing and screening equipment to give optimum performance, whilst at the same time protecting major components in the toughest operating conditions and maintaining original Sandvik parts throughout.
Key customer benefits include:
- Higher uptime – Replace parts immediately keeping downtime to an absolute minimum
- Greater availability – Avoid delays or parts shortages with delivery of all components in one shipment in advance
- Genuine quality – All packages contain genuine OEM parts for quality and optimum performance
- Configurable – Mix and match to select the right package to suit your operation and conditions
For further information, contact your local Sandvik customer support representative.