The new EDGE 72-inch Open Face Rotary Brush Mower is designed to cut through thick brush and glide over rough terrain with ease. From heavy weeds, undergrowth, brush and small saplings up to three-inches in diameter, the EDGE open face rotary brush mower is ideal for clearing trails for horses, snowmobiles, skiing or biking in areas that would normally be inaccessible.
The new EDGE 72-inch Open Face Rotary Brush Mower features:
- Open face design cuts vegetation before the frame pushes the material over;
- Two one-half-inch x four-inch high strength steel blades;
- Cut through brush and saplings up to three-inches;
- Auxiliary hydraulic flow required is 18 to 30 gallons per minute; and
- Balanced stump jumper for smooth operation.
The EDGE 72-inch Open Face Rotary Brush Mower comes complete with hoses and flat face couplers. This unit features a hydraulic motor requiring 18-30 gpm and is available in 72-inch for standard flow hydraulic flow systems.
For more information, visit www.manitou-group.com.