Register now to attend the 2022 Northeast Regional Event Nov 7 – 8, 2022 in Saratoga Springs, New York to connect with fellow erosion and sediment control and environmental compliance professionals to explore solutions to industry problems.
This year’s agenda includes:
• Opening Keynote – How Do We Assign Value?
• Turf Reinforcement Mats: What are They and Where are They Used? Plus – Installation Tips and Project Reviews
• Low Impact Development & Green Infrastructure
• Ensuring Successful Revegetation and Erosion Control on Solar Projects
• Martins Ferry Road Embankment Modifications – A Case Study
• Civil and Geotechnical Infrastructure Enhancement Using Composite Particle Technology: Practical Applications and Relevant Project Examples
• Canal Integrity: Earthen Embankments and Community Engagement
• Vegetating Extreme Slopes Do’s & Don’ts
• Permeable Paver Design Using ASCE Design Standard 68-18
• Trees to Tribs | Buffer in a Bag Program
• To Box or not to Box, That is the Question?
• Municipal and Construction Phase II General Permits – A Look Ahead
• Dimpled Geocomposites for Ground Water Recharge and Slope Stabilization: Two Case Studies
• Mitigating the Impacts from Stormwater Runoff in Solar Construction
View Full Conference Agenda for more information
Conference Registration | Early-Bird Rate Ends Oct. 17, 2022
IECA Member: $225 | Nonmember: $275
Hosted at the Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs, book your hotel room at the host hotel by Oct. 17 to save time and money!