Learn how to use data to make better decisions
Few industries have been immune to the economic shocks of COVID-19, and the construction industry is no exception. Research reveals an alarming amount of construction firms are not positioning themselves for post-COVID-19 recovery, while longer-term underlying changes to the construction industry continue.
- The impacts of economic slowdowns and recent crises on construction equipment and the industry
- Trends in rental volume and related implications
- Buying and selling equipment: the nature of the secondary market
- Accounting for standby and delayed projects
- Practical and concrete steps to help your business thrive amid challenges such as COVID-19 and related setbacks