Join peers February 15 – 18 in Minneapolis, Minnesota!
Preconference Workshops at the IECA Annual Conference
Attend Preconference Workshops [ https://www.eventscribe.net/2022/IECA2022/agenda.asp?pfp=PreCon ] before the IECA Annual Conference and Expo [ https://www.eventscribe.net/2022/IECA2022/ ] officially begins to gain addition continuing education credit. Professional Development Hours (PDH) and RCEP credits are available for these sessions. Half day workshops are 15 February 2022. Separate registration is required for the following workshops:
• Cold Climate Performance of Low Impact Development Practices
• Resilient MS4 Management: Foundations for Sustainable City Plans, Programs and Projects
• The Best of the BMPs – Understanding the Theory and Installation of Practices*
• Best of the BMP’s for Project Delivery & Protecting the Environment
• Soil, Plants, and Stormwater – Designing and Managing Resources for Optimal Performance
• Stream Restoration: Stream Classification and Geometric Determinations
Expand Your Knowledge, Earn Continuing Education Credit and Re-connect with Industry Peers at the 2022 IECA Annual Conference!
The health and safety [ https://www.minneapolis.org/minneapolis-convention-center/safety-updates/ ] of our attendees is of the utmost importance for us. IECA will adhere with the safety guidelines for the City of Minneapolis. As of August 4, 2021, any individual who is over age two and able to medically tolerate a face covering is required to wear a mask or cloth face covering inside all buildings and facilities owned or operated by the City of Minneapolis, including the Minneapolis Convention Center. This is in accordance with City of Minneapolis and CDC guidance regardless of vaccination status. Our policies will change as city mandates are updated.
The International Erosion Control Association has met the standards and requirements of the Registered Continuing Education Program. Credit earned on completion of this program will be reported to RCEP. Certificates of completion will be issued to all participants. Complaints regarding registered providers may be addressed to RCEP at 1015 15th Street, NW, 8th Fl., Washington, DC, 20005. Website: RCEP.net.