PARAGOULD, AR — Allen a leader in professional quality site prep and concrete placing and finishing equipment, announced the debut of their newest form riding paver. The 255T4 is a high production, triple roller tube paver that is great for concrete streets, parking lots, shoulders, ramps, approaches, airfields and more.
The Allen 255T4 is a Tier 4 Final diesel powered paver that can do the work of larger more expensive than traditional slip form pavers. The 255T4 also supports our optional gang vibration system which helps properly consolidate the concrete during the paving process.
255T4 standard features include:
- 49.5 hp Hatz 4H50TIC (T4F) diesel engine;
- Three precision engineered and level tested roller tubes;
- Heavy duty sectionalized overhead truss system provides rigidity while allowing easy width changes;
- Spray system allows fogging of screeding tubes and also useful for quick cleanup; and
- Easy to use controls make operator training simple.
Come see the 255T4 alongside other Allen equipment at Con-Expo / Con-Agg in Las Vegas, NV, March 7-11 in Booth No. B7213.
Allen Engineering Corporation (AEC) is headquartered in Paragould, AR. The company designs, engineers, manufactures and markets concrete and related equipment with a number one goal of yotal customer satisfaction.
AEC is a family owned, American provider of high quality equipment that is sold and rented through a network of dealers and rental centers around the world. For more information, visit the AEC website at www.alleneng.com .