LAS VEGAS, NV ―The Associated Builders and Contractors Board of Directors elected Tony Rader, telecom vice president for National Roofing Partners, to serve as the 2019 national chair during the association’s annual Leadership Institute in Las Vegas. Ray Zamora, president of AnchorBuilt Inc., was elected chair-elect, and Steve Klessig, vice president of architecture and engineering, Keller Inc,. was elected secretary.
“Strong leadership is indispensable to ABC’s mission to develop people, win work and deliver that work safely, ethically and profitably in our communities across the United States,” said Michael Bellaman, ABC president and chief executive officer. “I look forward to working closely with Tony, Ray, Steve and our 2019 Executive Committee to continue to strengthen our efforts to promote and advocate on behalf of the merit shop construction industry.”
Members of ABC’s 2019 Executive Committee who will take office Jan. 1, 2019 are:
- Tony Rader, telecom vice president, National Roofing Partners, Coppell, Texas, chair
- Ray Zamora, president, AnchorBuilt Inc., Albuquerque, NM, chair-elect
- Steve Klessig, vice president of architecture and engineering, Keller Inc., Kaukauna, WI, secretary and Midwest region vice chair
- Kenneth Hedlund, principal, Somerset CPAs, P.C., Indianapolis, IN, treasurer
- George R. Nash Jr., director of preconstruction, Branch & Associates, Herndon, VA, immediate past chair
- Tim Keating, president, R.C. Stevens Construction Co., Winter Garden, FL, Southeast region vice chair
- Paul Lemley, executive vice president, BC Construction Group LLC, Brighton, MI, Mid-America region vice chair
- Milton Graugnard, executive vice president, Cajun Industries LLC, Baton Rouge, LA, South Central region vice chair
- Diane Koester-Byron, founder and owner, I.E.-Pacific Inc., Escondido, CA, Pacific region vice chair
- Buddy Henley,* president, Henley Construction Co. Inc., Gaithersburg, MD, Mid-Atlantic region vice chair
- Stephanie Schmidt, president, Poole Anderson Construction, State College, PA, Northeast region vice chair
- Chris Garvey,* president and CEO, ABC Chesapeake Shores Chapter, chapter presidents’ liaison
- Michael Bellaman, ABC National, president and CEO
- The ABC Mountain West region chair has yet has yet to be appointed
* Newly elected member of the ABC Executive Committee.
Associated Builders and Contractors is a national construction industry trade association established in 1950 that represents more than 21,000 members. Founded on the merit shop philosophy, ABC and its 70 chapters help members develop people, win work and deliver that work safely, ethically and profitably for the betterment of the communities in which ABC and its members work. Visit us at abc.org.